All of these resources can be used and shared openly, providing credit is given to Water Footprint Network and its partners who developed several of the materials.
Information materials in different languages:
- A presentation to introduce water footprint to school children
- A leaflet for you class from AquaPath
- A leaflet with a concise introductory to the food, water and energy nexus
- A poster containing Water Footprint of Products
- Teaching material about virtual water and water footprint, in German
Download more resources for children and teachers on the AquaPath website.
Water footprint game for school children:
- The explanation of the game: English Deutsch Nederlands
- The game requires this list of products: English Deutsch Nederlands
- The game requires this recipe book: English Deutsch Nederlands
Time For Action